Basically.. Most of my time has been dedicated to sch life in Nanyang Poly.. While the remaining of the time is juz sleeping.. Don have much time to go out oso.. Only that the 3 Nursing students of us would sometimes go walk a while in between lessons or after sch on the way home.. Other den that very few occasions to go out oso.. Anyway.. Exams is juz around the corner so cant afford to slack around le.. Haven even touched any of my notes and texts yet.. Beginning to feel scared for the first time in my life that i would fail.. Cant imagine the consequences oso.. Who can help me?.. Think no one would care anyway.. Haiz..
Anyway.. Went back to Woodgrove Sec last Sat.. Saw quite a few familiar faces.. Including my beloved teachers.. Missed them so much.. =p.. Din have time to talk to them though cos they were busy wif the Appreciation Day thingy.. But nvm.. I will be back there soon.. I think..
Haven been playing sports on a regular basis le cos of sch again.. Except for some days of volleyball playing or a game of bball.. Getting fat again le.. Sob Sob.. Especially these few weeks.. I have been eating like mad sia.. Donno wats happening to me.. Maybe a second puberty occurance? Don think so.. =p..
Restarting Maple Story again.. But its not gonna be like last time wif all the chionging.. I will juz play a while when i have the time to spare.. Or i will die of boredom.. Who wanna restart tell me k? Den i can add ur acc..
Basically thats wat my life has been.. I noe its boring.. But wat can i do? Haiz.. Thats juz who i am.. A super duper absolutely BORED person.. Now den i noe how terrible missing someone is.. The feeling of not being able to see the person for a long time hurts.. But as long as i noe that the person is safe and happy.. I will be willing to endure any type of pain that is thrown on me.. It may sound stupid but wat can i do.. One more thing.. I may not be blogging much from now on so no need to come here too much.. Anyway who would wanna come to my this BORING blog rite?
Alright.. I will end here le.. Take care my frens and see ya all soon.. =D
ima not supposed to love you
ima not supposed to care
ima not supposed to live my life
wishing you were there
ima not supposed to wonder
where you are or what you do
ima sorry. i cannot help myself
cause ima in love with you!
linkk
AnDr3w~
GabbY
Garr|cK
HaRiaNi
JaSoN
Jer3mY
J|Aw3n
J|Ng w3|
Jo5ePh
JuN HoNg
KaI sHiNg
KoK 5|aNg
Li5h3nG
PhiL3o
Pr|sCiLLa
yU jUn
ZhaO HaN