Thursday, February 24, 2005
So F***ed up wif my life.. Donno y.. Feels like i am not needed here.. Always have to suffer by myself.. Always have to see the one i love getting further away frm me.. Y is my life like that?? I don understand.. How is it that some ppl can have everything goin their way and some cant have a single thing that they wan?? I am such a failure although my frens sae im not.. But thats wat i feel.. I hope that she can be happy wif the one she has chosen.. Although my heart wishes the other way.. But thats her own decision.. I am in no way to sae anything oso.. Have to endure the pain in my heart as usual.. Anyway.. I will update soon when i feel better.. Sorrie to those who are waiting for my update.. I really got no mood to update anything now.. Pls bear wif me for a while.. Thanx.. Getting results on fri.. Think i gonna repeat le.. Haiz.. Donno wat will my family think.. Who cares.. Its getting late now.. Maybe staying to watch Champions League later.. Donno.. Cant get to slp anyway.. Til my next update.. Take care frens.. I miss u all.. =D
; when you say nothing at all ; 1:26 am
_____ima sorry dat i love you_____