Monday, February 28, 2005
Hey peepZ~~ Its me once again writing rubbish in this blog.. Today got 'O' Levels results.. Got 21 for L1R4.. I feel its alright la.. But WHY my maths only 5??!!~~ OMG!!~~ I din expect myself to get a 5 sia.. I was expecting a 3 or a 4.. How did it turn out like that?? Did the markers had stickers on their eyes?? I think so.. But its their final decision.. They decided to mark wif stickers on their eyes so let them be lor.. Wanna noe the rest of my grades come ask me lor.. Hhmm.. Was supposed to meet Jason at 945.. But guess wat? I WOKE up at 945.. How wonderful rite.. I had to rush like hell.. Don even have time to make my hair nice nice.. Den juz go down after some quick touches to my hair.. I got bathe hor.. Don think i nv bathe.. Oso need to rush.. Everything oso need to rush.. Den went down around 1015.. I took 1/2 hrs to get ready.. MY record.. Nv got ready so fast b4.. Den took 962 to CWP eat ah kun.. A lot of ppl there sia.. Got AVA.. Narutards.. Ms-ers.. Donno still got wat la.. Den when i reach there i was like -.- cos the ppl there was either in their sch u or in AVA clothes.. So no choice.. Had to ask jh who was still at home at 1030 to help me bring sch u.. Wanted to ask him for pe shirt only.. BUt he sae he don have.. So bring sch u lor.. Den when jh come i went to toilet to change into the uniform lor.. So hot.. Had 1 more shirt inside.. I looked very BIG lor.. Like a mouse in a man's clothes lor.. Nvm.. I was exagerrating.. Den waited for GG b4 setting off to WGS.. On our way to WGS.. Some of the guys wanna go apply the SingPass frm the CPF centre.. So off they went.. Den me and jh went to NTUC at civic to buy super glue to glue jh de shoe sole.. It was the second time that his sole came off lor.. Den in the end they nv go apply the Pass cos of over-crowding in the CPF branch.. So we juz continued wif our journey to hell.. Den when we reached outside of civic.. 3 extra ppl called jason, kai shing and garrick decided to take a CAB to sch.. Yup a CAB.. Wat a waste of money.. So off they went in the CAB.. Den we had to walk.. Den walk walk reach sch le.. So fast.. Den go in saw the WGS bballers getting ready to go for competition.. Almost din see any other ppl frm our batch.. Den went canteen saw the 3 muskerteers already sitting there eating food.. Wth.. Den we go sit oso lor.. I went to talk to the sell noodles de auntie and uncle.. They had so much confidence in me that i will pass sia.. Wat nice ppl they are.. Must find time go back visit them.. Stayed in the canteen for a while more b4 proceeding to the PA room.. Could not go to the hal cos they are having assembly.. Den we waited and waited and waited.. Den i got a phone call frm adrian.. Guess wat he said.. He said that only 5 ppl frm our class can go poly.. I was like 'Wth!! 5?!!?'.. Den when we were outside the music room.. More ppl came and ask 'Who is frm 4e5?' -.- Seems like 4e5 is not leaving wifout setting another record.. Nvm.. Den it was almost time for the ceremony or watever u call it.. The VP Mr Ivan Lee talked a bit b4 handing the mike over to the Principal Mrs Song.. Den talk rubbish.. I was not listening anyway.. Den fill in the allumni form.. Den finally the talk was over and we had to wait to collect our results in INDEX NUMBER.. I was like so sian le.. Still need to go according to INDEX NUMBER.. I was like the last few lor.. And i was still in uniform.. Mr Lee sae those wearing sch uniform will be served first.. Den in the end i was like rather not wear uniform lor.. Anyway gonna be the last few oso.. But i still wore anyway.. Lazy to take off oso.. Den wait and wait and wait.. While waiting i went to kpo a bit.. See how did my frens fare.. Some did quite well while some din meet their expectations.. Hey frens.. No use crying over spillt milk.. So juz look forward to the future k? =D.. Den like waited for an eternity and finally.. My turn to get the results.. My form teacher Mdm Hanifa gave me the result slip and 2 books on the JAE and guide to poly de.. Quite thankful to her oso.. Cos her pushing of me during the last month or 2 to finish my art paid off i guess.. Cos i got a 7.. Which i would usually get a 9.. Those who noe me would noe i think.. So she din sae much i think.. Din pay attention on wat she was saying anyway.. Cos it was the old stuffs of nagging and bragging.. Den take le i went to see my Chemistry teacher Mdm Shuryati.. I went to see her first cos she was the teacher i respected the most in my secondary sch life.. So i went to seek her advice.. Den she sae i had to check the JAE thingy in order to see wat courses i can take lor.. Cos she wouldnt noe.. She not teaching in poly mah.. So the best way is to find ppl frm the courses and ask for their opinions.. Den while we were talking halfway the bloody Hanifa called me to go over.. So i bid goodbye to Mdm Shuryati and went to Hanifa's table.. She wanted me to pay sch fees i think.. Think a lot of months nv pay le.. $94 sia!! Had to take my ang bao money to pay if not she would take back my results.. -.- Den i gave her $100 and she said she had no change and tell me to follow her.. Den i waited while she talked to Baizura's parents.. She got the best score in our class i think.. R4 15.. Congrats.. Den wait and wait and wait.. Saw her oso.. Of course would see her la.. She oso collecting mah.. Den after Hanifa finish conversing wif Baizura's parents we followed her to the ART room.. On the stairs.. She said she got $10 change.. Wth.. Den she ask if i got $4 change back for her.. I said ya.. I was like why don tell me earlier sia.. Den she sae how she noe.. -.-.. Nvm.. I let it pass.. Cos can see her more.. Den went to art room.. Had to take out the coursework of ours.. I took home mine.. Sux.. Den find a set of coursework til wanna die.. Don have.. Den we left the Art room.. Den went back to outside the hall cos ls they all waiting there mah.. Den go meet them.. Felt so sad cos i had to see her leave.. Din have the power to stay her back oso.. Haiz.. Even if i ask she oso wouldnt stay de.. Cos she had her frens wif her.. So i guess she wouldnt be bothered wif me oso.. Den we went to the first lvl to find AVA.. They were talking to Mr Tan Woon Siong.. Their DnT teacher.. Den while they talked i called another teacher i respected the most.. My Maths teacher Miss Lim.. She was in the sch library and she said she come down find me.. I wanted to go library find her de but she don wan.. So i waited at the lift there lor.. Den she came out frm the lift and went to print something for Louis first.. Den after a while she came back to find me.. We had quite a long talk.. TW was oso around.. I was disappointed in my maths results and felt ashamed to face Miss Lim.. But she din mind the results and said that there could be a lot of reasons for the badly done results in the exams.. Indeed.. I was experiencing stomach aches during my Maths paper 2.. The pain was almost unbearable.. Den tw had to consult wif her to see wat he should do next.. I think its not proper to post his results here cos it would be dis-respecting him.. Anyway.. Miss Lim gave him some options which i think again is not suitable to post here.. Den talk talk.. Next week asking Miss Lim out to meet.. IF she has the time.. Den we went to vista find Ls they all.. I had a drink while tw had laksa.. Den eat finish le go home lor.. I felt exhausted.. Donno y.. Den said bye to Ls and Ks.. Den me jw andrew and tw walked home lor.. Den after reach home did the usual things.. On com.. Go bathe.. Nuah in front of the com.. Thinking of her.. Listen to songs.. Felt quite happy for her oso cos her maths got big improvement.. =D It was like the only thing i am happy about these few weeks besides being able to see her today.. Hhmm.. Still got wat to write ah.. I tried to slp juz now but apparantly that wasnt possible.. Cos my whole mind is keep thinking of her lor.. Everything i see is her.. Every image is her.. Argh.. I am goin crazy le!! Donno la.. I write til here le bah.. Take care frens and don keep worrying about ur results.. Cya.. =D
; when you say nothing at all ; 10:40 pm
_____ima sorry dat i love you_____